Hotels in downtown Indy during Finals week

If anyone is still looking for a room in downtown Indy for finals week, I just did a Priceline bid for a 4-star hotel in downtown Indy for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, and the Marriott Downtown on Maryland Street, about three blocks north of Lucas Oil Field, just accepted my bid of $58 a night.

The AAA price on Marriott's website is $139 a night, and the price on DCI's website is $159. Thank you, Priceline!!!

Thanks. Just booked my room!

Crown HQ will be the Staybridge Suites across from Lucas Oil Stadium and just 100 yards from the best drum corps party in Indianapolis at Baseys's Downtown Grill!

If anyone is still looking for a room in downtown Indy for finals week, I just did a Priceline bid for a 4-star hotel in downtown Indy for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, and the Marriott Downtown on Maryland Street, about three blocks north of Lucas Oil Field, just accepted my bid of $58 a night.

The AAA price on Marriott's website is $139 a night, and the price on DCI's website is $159. Thank you, Priceline!!!

I got the same deal for Friday and Saturday! Thank you for the insight.worthy.gif