2010 Finals Webcast Free on DCI Fan Network Today (5/27)

So far, there's been lots and lots of INT shown, which for INT fans is kind of cool.

All I get is a message that says I'm not authorized on a white scren, I'd be happy with a green screen

( well, as happy as junkies waiting for the methadone clinic to open on Sunday morning )

All I get is a message that says I'm not authorized on a white scren, I'd be happy with a green screen

If they don't get the glitches out soon, from the feedback I'm getting from a lot of fans, somebody at DCI HQ might become a livid red over this.

Edited by BRASSO

If they don't get the glitches out soon, from the feedback I'm getting from a lot of fans, somebody at DCI HQ might become a livid red over this.

Ok, I'm in, "Brian" had to manually assign me a subscription.

Geez, I hope they get that #### straightened out

fan network has work superbly for me the last 2 years (I can't remember if I've had it for longer than that). DCI deserves big thanks for putting together this service.

Yes, but it's not like they do not make money from it.

It's not a charity even though I gave them a Chase vote !

• Like 1

fan network has work superbly for me the last 2 years (I can't remember if I've had it for longer than that). DCI deserves big thanks for putting together this service.

I agree. There is a tendency to beach and moan, but aside from the annoying technical glitches, this is a good thing here that DCI has done for us fans, imo.

Kum Ba Ya my Lord, Kum Ba Ya.......should we all hold hands ? :ph34r:

Seems like I am locked out of all live events with the iPad. Looks like I will need flash to view. A question to apple users.....is there anything you all use to see the live broadcasts ..any apps that might possibly help if you are an iPad user? I have heard of sky fire? I think that's what it's called...

Kum Ba Ya my Lord, Kum Ba Ya.......should we all hold hands ? :ph34r:

Yes, by all means if so inclined,.. but no singing or woodwinds.

Edited by BRASSO