Wildwood "Elks" Weekend

As soon as I've got all the photos uploaded I'll post the links.... thumbup.gif

Thanks so much for taking these shots and posting!

No revues from me this year as I have gotten out of my chair and joined Skyliners alumni ( fe is my initials and contra is what I play. )

saw many old friends at Wildwood , from many different corps of days gone by playing in many different alumni corps , best decision I have ever made!

Besides the corps the Elks Parade is great to watch , the lodges dress-up and try to outdo each other ( my favorite lodge looked like SCV in red and white - their "Exaulted Leader" rode in a red sixties chevy convertible complete with red walled tires!

And a tip of my cap to all the alumni corps who get up and cheer for each other , the spirit of the alumni corps is a breath of fresh air in this day and age!

Besides the corps the Elks Parade is great to watch , the lodges dress-up and try to outdo each other ( my favorite lodge looked like SCV in red and white - their "Exaulted Leader" rode in a red sixties chevy convertible complete with red walled tires!

The folks from one of the lodges were wearing some neat purple Hawaiian shirts. I mean, those things were really bright!! :thumbup:

The folks from one of the lodges were wearing some neat purple Hawaiian shirts. I mean, those things were really bright!! :thumbup:

First and foremost , my deepest condolences on the loss of your wife.

We have a bit in common . i go by " Frank " but my birth certificate says " Francis " , my wife's name is Barbara , and you and I have gotten headaches in the past listening to Screech for hours on end ( LFC 1965 - 1966 for me ).

You should have worn one of your trademark shirts , a lot of party doors would have opened up for you! ( a fellow in a Holy Name T shirt pointed you out to me in front of Kelly's! )

frankiE

I don't care what people say. Bridgmen have the coolest uniform EVER!

• Like 2

Does anyone know the results from the parade or where I can locate the information? Thanks.

BR

Oh and to my Bro Joe "Trogg" in Sky Alum's CONTRA LINE remember bro. Only one weekend a month..

Hummm !!

Now Drack, you're a little devil.

I can't let you go around recruiting my guys or I'm going to start recruiting BMEN for SKY (when they age out).

Charlie

I don't care what people say. Bridgmen have the coolest uniform EVER!

LOL well that was our 3rd parade that week... so trust me they not all that Cool in the blaring sun!!! But the ELks that were behind us looked pretty dang sweet!!!!!!

Hummm !!

Now Drack, you're a little devil.

I can't let you go around recruiting my guys or I'm going to start recruiting BMEN for SKY (when they age out).

Charlie

Like they did with me back in the 80's?? Come on Charlie u know I'm Garbarina as well!!! But before the parade he mentioned that he thought that we practiced to much.. LOL