Cadets in need of a Field Conductor

Once Again, the Cadets' Are Searching for a Field Conductor After being convinced the Cadets would require but two conductors, as the show has evolved , it is clear now that we need a third conductor for 2011. The position -- > Would have a third level status behind the two Drum Majors, Ben and Brad Pouncey > Would spend a good deal of time as the "Dr. Beat" manager > Would be the back-field and side field conductor. Price of Participation .... $1000.00 If interested please send qualifications and recommendations as soon as possible. Please be sure you have experience as a conductor. Preference will be given to college aged students. Please mail direct to Gino Cipriani at gino@yea.org The Cadets depart Spring Training on Thursday, June 9th. The corps departs NJ on June 11th.

Edited by boxingfred

I mean... at least they get to be on the field in the stadium / during the shows, heh.

Hey, you have a point. Some corps seek out a "Dr. Beat Tech" but at least that individual could look forward to being part of the performance program. That could make all the difference in his or her summer.

I mean... at least they get to be on the field in the stadium / during the shows, heh.

Lots of corps have a third conductor position. They are not "less" of a member.

• Like 1

Lots of corps have a third conductor position. They are not "less" of a member.

oh definitely, I know. I just connected the "here we go again" + "dr. beat" with the Crown threads about needing a metronome person the past couple seasons, so I was pointing out a difference.

• Like 1

Once Again, the Cadets' Are Searching for a Field Conductor After being convinced the Cadets would require but two conductors, as the show has evolved , it is clear now that we need a third conductor for 2011. The position -- > Would have a third level status behind the two Drum Majors, Ben and Brad Pouncey > Would spend a good deal of time as the "Dr. Beat" manager > Would be the back-fiend and side field conductor. Price of Participation .... $1000.00 If interested please send qualifications and recommendations as soon as possible. Please be sure you have experience as a conductor. Preference will be given to college aged students. Please mail direct to Gino Cipriani at gino@yea.org The Cadets depart Spring Training on Thursday, June 9th. The corps departs NJ on June 11th.

Best. Typo. Ever.

Fiend in the back -- angels in the front !

• Like 1

I need $1000.00

Now.

If you are serious, I will chip in a small amount. I don't have a lot of money to throw around but having marched, I know every bit counts. Please PM me if you are able to attain this position. You're someone I'd love to see march!

• Like 1

If you are serious, I will chip in a small amount. I don't have a lot of money to throw around but having marched, I know every bit counts. Please PM me if you are able to attain this position. You're someone I'd love to see march!

I would contribute also. Just send me a PM and I will do what I can. Less my wife can spend on stupid things anyway :thumbup: