Fan Network Question

Back in your day you didn't pay the better part of 100 bucks for a sluggish service. bmt2116 is right. it's not like it was new information sprung on them at the last minute. they knew last Saturday's vods were to be made available today. Did they just start working on that this morning? if so, why? Did they not expect that all their customers that paid $80-$180 would be anxious to see the shows for the first time this year? It's bad costumer service. And we have a right to expect better from a high dollar product.

It's not a surprise. The decision was to post them a certain time after the movie event. If we had "pushed the button" 5 minutes into the theater event, next year everyone would say "just wait for TFN". We know exactly how anxious everyone is, but that was the business decision. We'll take the feedback, though. Thanks for saying what you felt.

FWIW I've had a Fan Network Subscription for about a year. And I have never had any issues with it. I get lost for hours on there discovering some great shows of the past. Could FN offer more? Sure it can, I would love to see the addition of judges tapes from finals especially since they took it off the DVDs, and more stuff from in the lot. And they could have been a little more forthcoming on information for the new subscriptions for this year. But I have been overly satisfied. Especially with the live streaming last year. And now DVR technology?!!! Cool.

FWIW I've had a Fan Network Subscription for about a year. And I have never had any issues with it. I get lost for hours on there discovering some great shows of the past. Could FN offer more? Sure it can, I would love to see the addition of judges tapes from finals especially since they took it off the DVDs, and more stuff from in the lot. And they could have been a little more forthcoming on information for the new subscriptions for this year. But I have been overly satisfied. Especially with the live streaming last year. And now DVR technology?!!! Cool.

Ya, we didn't get the subscription renewal right this year. On the flipside, most of that was related to the Chase giveaway. In the end, it worked out successfully for us. Not elegant, but sometimes you have to drop what you're holding to catch money falling from the sky. :)

I can say that the change of date to 29 May 2012 was a lesson from that. No more beginning of May. We'll try to launch next year's subscription in early May, and will now overlap the "correct direction".

• Like 1