Fan Network Question

Maybe this is a silly question, but will FN work outside the US? Work is requiring me to be in brazil for July and August, and I was thinking of getting it to stay up on the current season.

I am currently in Sasebo, Japan and i have no problems with FN. I have also used FN in Africa and 8 different countries in the Middle East. I don't think you will have any problems.

I am currently in Sasebo, Japan and i have no problems with FN. I have also used FN in Africa and 8 different countries in the Middle East. I don't think you will have any problems.

They should make a vignette on you for the DVD. That's awesome. :thumbup:

• Like 1

You'd thInk they would put up the 19th, since they had so many high def cameras and it was the second major performance. Here's hoping they do.

I just wish they'd put up the APD schedule. :(

They should make a vignette on you for the DVD. That's awesome. :thumbup:

LOL thanks. I have the US Navy to thank for my frequent flyer miles lol. Just doing my job serving my country.

A better question on the Fan Network would be "Whats the deal with the huge price hike from $60 to $80 for live, and $40 to $50 for just on demand, while simultaneously decreasing the amount of content we're getting?"

Hell, the first 2 live webcasts, stanford and denver, have the same set of top 12 corps (BD\SCV\PR\Cadets\BK). The rest wont even get a live show until the minneapolis show on 7\16.

Edited by AlexL
  • Like 1

When and where are the ADP's ???

• Like 1

You'd thInk they would put up the 19th, since they had so many high def cameras and it was the second major performance. Here's hoping they do.

I just wish they'd put up the APD schedule. :(

Why would they put any of them up before the theater event? They want people to go to the theater, not sit at home.

Hope they post the VoD's soon! I want to see some shows, since they cancelled the theatre show last night in Memphis...

TFN is really starting to bug me. Took them ages to work out getting the 2010 WC videos available, and now we're halfway into the 21st, and no Saginaw performances yet....ARG!