Crossmen 2011

idont get the referrence? is the the 2 x's??

one more question. Can someone please explain the part in spinning wheel with the slide whistle after the trumpet duet? why do they pose and run toward the center and jump back

?

The X markings are a reference to the Crossmen uniforms from 1996-1998 that had four triangles of fabric arranged to form that same shape on the front.

As far as the Spinning Wheel bit goes, I assume it's just to play up the lightheartedness of that arrangement. There are a number of other sight gags happening on the field during that piece.

Crossmen were great today! One more show. Beat the crap out of Colts.

There's no way you have a 17th place show. just sayin'

• Like 1

Getting ready to go to semis and can't wait to see my beloved Bones one last time. I hope all the Crossmen fans who are there will join me and stand up when the corps hits the cross. Let's let them know just how much they are loved! :cheer:

On Your feet!!

Go Bones!

I saw the x's. U was aware of the x shaped uniform swatches. I was looking too intensely at the obvious. Thanx

I thought the show today was Rhe best one yet. Hands down!!!! I think it is crap the score dropped! Horn line sounded great. Percussion was on a roll and the guard looked tight. I didn't see a single drop. Kudos to crossmen 2011! Loved the season. Thank u

Loved your show this year! Great job Crossmen!

I heard the show once but didn't get to see it. I'll have to buy the DVD. I was not happy there was no Crossmen Coverage at the Theatre.

• Like 1