Scores for the first two shows

Well, if you're gonna play in Texas boy, ya better have a fiddler in the band. But in this case, since none of 'em do, my hunch is that the Bluecoats and Cavaliers will finish ahead of The Cadets and Crown with the Texas fans. But we'll see.

who you callin' boy?

handbanana65.jpg?t=1241990675

• Like 1

I'm sure it's just going to be "vote for your favorite." Asking fans to vote based on some sort of criteria is just...well....less than practical.

kinda like judges :tongue:

This text voting poses some questions:

1. How many times can one person text their placement(s)? Does this include members, staff, etc.?

2. Do the people who purchase a ticket get a one-of-a-kind code to enter and call? Or, can anybody in the stands Tweet the text number to friends not at the show--this way, an onslaught of people following someone's Twitter page (maybe 2,000 miles away) can text their placement to the placement number (even though that person isn't there)?

3. Will there be standard rates for these texts? (Does anybody remember 1-900-CAN-DRUM)

And face the wrath of Dan Acheson?!?

or the 2nd place director

who you callin' boy?

handbanana65.jpg?t=1241990675

Geez Louise, I'm afraid to ask what that yellow thingy is doing to hairy Harry here. It could be a couple of things. ( but don't tell me, ok ?.. its cool, I don't need to know ya know ? )

Edited by BRASSO