Carolina lead color gaurd guy

I hope that is who they interview off the field following Crown's performance at the Atlanta show....would love to hear Herbert speak to the crowd, guaranteed to be a huge response!!

What a GREAT idea! I will e-mail Dan Potter with this idea. I think the crowd would go wild!

• Like 1

It was the highest rifle toss i have ever seen.

One of the best and highest I ever saw was Greg Horne from North Star. The kids today have nothing on him. Vertical & flat, he was something to see.

Edited by DPEmerald

What a GREAT idea! I will e-mail Dan Potter with this idea. I think the crowd would go wild!

Maybe even ask him to toss a 10 or 11 for the camera! The crowd would go nuts if he caught it, but it could be embarrassing if he dropped it and he will be tired I'm sure following the performance. Still worth asking though!

Been watching this guy since '06! There are times I've forgotten that there are other people in the guard! Unfortunately, I missed Crown at the Austin show because I was talking to friends and didn't get back to my seat in time. Looking forward to seeing them in San Antonio, though!

I know nothing of guard ability or talent, but Herbert does draw one's eye to his performance. The only other performer in DCI that I can think of that got as much "love" mostly from the Camera was BD's Jessica Allen back in the late 90's early 2000's.

Yeah, I was thinking about Jessica Allen as well (not in that way!). Very talented and was with BD for awhile, not to mention easy on the eyes.

In the 70s Bonnie Ott was well known as well for her awesome talent.

I hear Herbert is only 19 years old :winky: He still has more seasons with Crown!

Shhhhhh!!! I won't tell if none of you do!

This likely won't be a popular opinion, but for me sometimes his performance style is a little over the top and can be a distraction from all the other positive things happening on the field. If you find yourself saying, "All I do is watch that guy" then maybe thta's a problem. Jessica Allen was a great performer who had the subtlety and personality to be part of the ensemble as well.