Carolina lead color gaurd guy

Just thought i would put out a shout out of how outstanding this guy is. I remember him from it seems the last couple years. What talent. Go Crown!!!!!!!

Not Sure about that. He did have a drop. But i tell you this guy has talent. and the best of crown i believe is yet to come. They will own the field in the end. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

If my memory isn't playing tricks on me, I think I remember him in the 04 show, bohemia... did he really march 8 years at crown????

Based on a Crown alum talking about him in another thread a while ago, he started in 06. So no, just 6 years.

• Like 2

His name is Hector and I think he has been with Crown since 2006...he is an amazing performer and a delight to watch! Enjoy your age out year Hector!!

• Like 1

His name is Hector and I think he has been with Crown since 2006...he is an amazing performer and a delight to watch! Enjoy your age out year Hector!!

Close. His name is Herbert. :)

I remember thinking "Wow, that guy hasn't aged out yet?"

LAST YEAR

What a talented performer. He was amazing when he was younger, can't wait to see more of his stuff this year.

From what I have heard, his outfit this provides nostalgia from his 2006 show (In.trance.it I'm pretty sure). Also, he is borderline superhuman in what he does in this show. I can't wait to see him and all of Crown at DCI East.

he is one of the best performers in DCI... I believe he definitely has what it takes to make it as a stage performer, if that is the career path that interests him.

I normally don't watch color guards except during featured sections, but some people just demand your attention. He is one of them.

• Like 1

Close. His name is Herbert. :)

Thanks! I knew Hector didn't sound right! :doh: