Fairfield Fair

or the heated conversations with the judges about the show they just dont understand! I knew of times staff wanted to punch the judges out! lol those were the days.

I'm sure it crossed the "wanted" line more than once.

Will they at least give the scores of the corps that finished?? of Course there is no winner of the show as all the corps didnt participate. Do the fans get a refund? Do the corps get paid something even if they dont perform? or how does that work again?

show offiially rained out. Announcement just made. Thunder, etc. Very bummed. Grand Rapids it is!

Drat! Was really loooking to see the spreads between Coats and Stars and Scouts.

Ok Madison....back to Bloomington. Do it up Friday night in Muncie.

Hey folks,

Ain't technology great?

I'm sitting in West Chicago, Ill, and I just listened to Paul Hinman's Music GE judging .mp3 for the Crossmen!

They sound like they had a stronger run tonight.

Meanwhile, sounds like the rain delay is holding off performances by Bluecoats, Blue Stars and Madison -- announcements to come. Spoke to Jason Buckingham, and he said it's raining HUGE right now. . . bummer. . .

All I know.

peace,

Chuck Naffier

Thanx for the time to update us drum corps nuts. My son is in Crossmen this year and loves the music you have written, The kids love the music and are hoping for good stuff this summer.

show offiially rained out. Announcement just made. Thunder, etc. Very bummed. Grand Rapids it is!

Well that's just a big ol' bag of cr@p.

And Chuck is a god among men.

Well that's just a big ol' bag of cr@p.

And Chuck is a god among men.

Hahahaha. . . Justin. . . you're killing me. . . hope the Mad City guys are having a great summer so far! Looking forward to seeing them sometime in the next few weeks.

:thumbup:

Chuck

Will they at least give the scores of the corps that finished?? of Course there is no winner of the show as all the corps didnt participate. Do the fans get a refund? Do the corps get paid something even if they dont perform? or how does that work again?

no refunds for fans.

corps will get paid.

corps that performed will get the judge tapes, and no scores will be released (the corps that performed MIGHT get their unofficial scores though)

or the heated conversations with the judges about the show they just dont understand! I knew of times staff wanted to punch the judges out! lol those were the days.

Legend has it that George Tuthill threw a tape at a judge after one show. And it was still in the tape player!

thanx you guys and/or gals.