Crown's Finis show ending

OK, so I was just watching the Finis show and LOVE all the drill references they throw in in the last minute of the show. What all was referenced? Here's what I saw, did I miss some?

Cadets z-pull

Phantom's crab-step wedge

Cadets disappearing company front

Cavalier's four corners rotating boxes

Cavalier's four lines to a box to four lines

Was there something else?

• Like 1

OK, so I was just watching the Finis show and LOVE all the drill references they throw in in the last minute of the show. What all was referenced? Here's what I saw, did I miss some?

Cadets z-pull

Phantom's crab-step wedge

Cadets disappearing company front

Cavalier's four corners rotating boxes

Cavalier's four lines to a box to four lines

Was there something else?

There were actually multiple z-pulls happening

And I'd include the scatter/reappear, but some might call that the crown-to-crown.

Yeah, there's definitely a Sunburst in there as well.

Here's another little known fact about the show. Not only was the entire opener's drill changed the week before the first show, but originally at the end of Candide (before the "impact") was a horns down and a faux marching off the field; bass drum tap-off, 4 count turn, the whole works. 16 counts into the "march-off", they picked up their horns and started playing the Sweeny Todd intro that led into the "impact" (if you listen to the pre-season CD, it's on there).

Not really something that was in the last minute of the show, but it was another "ending" (finis, get it :doh: ) that they tried, but realised that it shouldn't see the light of day.

I'm still missing the sunburst. Is it before or after the step over of the color guard?

The contras do it when low brass melody comes in during 1812.

• Like 1

Not a drill move, but if you listen real closely you'll hear the pit quote "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco. It's a real test of listening skill cause it's crazy buried. Maybe an inside joke with the staff or pit or something?