Newsflash: Velvet Knights Alumni Corps is open to all!

BigDale

284291_169644559772738_100001815850312_386297_5342808_n.jpg

The crowd at the Orange Co. Fair!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice crowd....how was the response?

It was awesome! Quite a few alumni, who were just there for the fair, showed up and were very surprised and happy to see us back!

Aahh crap! I always wanted to be a part of VK but I live in DC.

Aahh crap! I always wanted to be a part of VK but I live in DC.

Fly in for the big gigs and when you can. We have an open policy and are very out of town friendly!

Fly in for the big gigs and when you can. We have an open policy and are very out of town friendly!

We are very active on facebook. If you want to be a member, just ask and you can be added. Membership is only $25 and is open to all over age 21. You do not have to actually march perform with us to be a member!

Are you guys still looking to do the SDCA show on August 20? I have been looking for some info on the show, but haven't been able to find anything. Kingsmen have an ad for it, but that's all I have found.

Edited by Dmlkmen

Are you guys still looking to do the SDCA show on August 20? I have been looking for some info on the show, but haven't been able to find anything. Kingsmen have an ad for it, but that's all I have found.

All the SDCA shows in So Cal were canceled for this year. Sorry. We will have performances coming up and when they are solid, I will post the info. Next rehearsal is

Sunday, August 7 · 11:00am - 3:00pm

La Mirada High School

13520 Adelfa Drive

La Mirada, CA

After rehearsal, there will be a Beach Party in Huntington Beach State Park, Magnolia parking entrance. Lifeguard Tower #7.

http://www.bing.com/maps/e​xplore/?org=aj&FORM=FBKPL0​#5003/0.6002=l:33.63799684​,-117.97219556&o=0&a=0

The corps includes all three sections; drums, brass and color guard. It is open to all performers over the age of 21.

To participate or watch, enter stadium parking lot entrance off of Foster.

All the SDCA shows in So Cal were canceled for this year. Sorry. We will have performances coming up and when they are solid, I will post the info. Next rehearsal is

Sunday, August 7 · 11:00am - 3:00pm

La Mirada High School

13520 Adelfa Drive

La Mirada, CA

After rehearsal, there will be a Beach Party in Huntington Beach State Park, Magnolia parking entrance. Lifeguard Tower #7.

http://www.bing.com/...7219556&o=0&a=0

The corps includes all three sections; drums, brass and color guard. It is open to all performers over the age of 21.

To participate or watch, enter stadium parking lot entrance off of Foster.