Old Bridge, NJ (6/26)

Wondering if this was a 5 judge panel. No perc judge Sat night.

Wow. Troopers right on G-men's tail. Cavaliers holding a pretty decent

spread over Crown. This is shaping up to be an interesting season....

Oh, and GO SCOUTS!

I hope their score holds up. That would be so cool to see them in top 5 this year!

• Like 1

Question for the group (a bit off-topic but please direct me to an already started thread if there is one)...

So far this season, it seems there will likely be some "switching around" of some drum corps at finals (i.e. Madison - yay!!) The bottom 10-12 might have some changes, too. Now, with open class corps being allowed to compete in prelims, isn't it possible that an open corps could score so as to make semis and (in theory) make finals?

I honestly have no experience with open corps and don't even know if this is a possibility, just wondering...

• Like 1

Got to see the men in Arlington. Aged out 30 years ago this year. Was great to talk to, and thank the guys for bringing the corps back. Show is everything it needs to be. Horns with power and a few squeeling trumpets, grooving percussion line and a color guard that was spot on. Thanks Jim Mason and all staff for what you are doing.

With pride, rifle 81- dd

Hmm... has DCI removed the scores? I went to look for the recaps, and the scores are no longer there. How 'bout the rest of you? Can you still see them?

Hmm... has DCI removed the scores? I went to look for the recaps, and the scores are no longer there. How 'bout the rest of you? Can you still see them?

I can see them just fine (no recaps yet). Same scores as reported previously...

:thumbup: Edited by madalumni