to Os we go!

Wow! That is quite a difference in scoring between shows. Now, I wonder if this show is the more accurate one, or if it's the other three that's more accurate???

I can't wait till they all meet up!!!!! BATTLE ROYALE!!!

Wow, looks like that judging panel had some pretty high standards tonight!:shutup:

Apparently so. Who knows though. Things have been weird this year.

Apparently so. Who knows though. Things have been weird this year.

Very true!

Ok, some of the numbers have me going "huh"? However, one thing caught my eye---

NICE JOB COLT CADETS!!! Almost 4 points up in 24 hours, and even while missing 2 bass drummers on the field :)

Hmmmm...I know you can't compare scores in different shows, but without Cavies there I wouldn't have expected scores to be that low at the top. Scouts were at a 77.4 with Crown tonight. Kinda odd.

We can't compare scores from different shows on the same night.

But... if we do, the Boston Crusaders are now better than both the Bluecoats and the Blue Stars.

( I know, this non head to head match up rankings and comparisons with other shows scores is silly, but it is what it is, and some people want to compare scores and rank the Corps here the first day of July, so there it is. )

Edited by BRASSO

We can't compare scores from different shows on the same night.

But... if we do, the Boston Crusaders are now better than both the Bluecoats and the Blue Stars.

( I know, this non head to head match up rankings and comparisons with other shows scores is silly, but it is what it is, and some people want to compare scores and rank the Corps here the first day of July, so there it is. )

at their last meeting just 1 week ago Bluecoats were 0.4 down from Crown.

http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=2e24cdaa-79f5-425c-aef5-db1124534b26

• Like 1

I'm thinking these scores are more representative of the corps..there are 4-5 corps scoring better than the Bluecoats. Madison and the Blue Stars, Boston and the BLue Knights are in the next tier....and while the Glassmen are down a little right now, they still are the corps to beat for 12th. There are plenty of corps looking at that spot but the Glassmen have a history there. SOme of the scores on the east coast have been way too high. Saw Boston and their show does not compare well to the Blue Stars and Madison.

Edited by hardcorpscadets