michigan city IN

Didn't the drum judges get added at all shows tonight?

Can't tell yet. :( No recaps from either this or Lynn, MA posted yet. Just the overall score.

Sorry folks, DCI did have the Troopers score incorrect initially. I put them up in the database as listed, then reloaded the page and they changed....... Will get that fixed as soon as we can. Thanks.

Sorry folks, DCI did have the Troopers score incorrect initially. I put them up in the database as listed, then reloaded the page and they changed....... Will get that fixed as soon as we can. Thanks.

Everyone makes mistakes. :) Honestly, after seeing the Troop mistake, I wasn't sure I could trust any score on that sheet. But, nothing else has changed, so I guess that was the only mistake.

The Cavaliers 81.90

Bluecoats 76.40

Blue Stars 74.90

Troopers 73.20

Glassmen 73.00

Colts 70.90

Pioneer 61.40

I got Bluecoats right? Any cookies anyone?

Didn't the drum judges get added at all shows tonight?

No drum judge at this show. Nice increase for Bluecoats (over last night), but I think they'll see even more of a jump when they actually do have a drum judge. I would bet their line is at the 16 pt level (80) which should help the overall score when it finally gets averaged in.