Noisy in Boise

Cadets and BK both drop in score tonight, interesting.....

Wes P

Spirit of Atlanta got BK's score of tonite ( off a tenth ) a couple of days ago.

Comparing scores at different venues is guaranteed to make any drum corps fan a confused dude or dudette.

Was it full panels tonight? I think Boise was still a 5 person panel. 16.1 and 15.1 respectively isn't what we'd see out of a full panel score wise, is it?

Wes P

I don't think it was a full panel tonight... I hope Cadets and BK jump up in the scores tomorrow...

DCP is a little discouraging. Nobody cares about the Cascades? OC? Revo?

C'mon.

It's DCP, learn to accept that if it's not top 12, it's not worth talking about. /sarcasm.

I realize, but I've just kinda sat by and read this stuff too much. Those kids deserve the same excitement. Especially with the programs they're putting on the field this year. Someday, the only corps to talk about WILL BE the Top 12. How boring will that be?

DCP is a little discouraging. Nobody cares about the Cascades? OC? Revo?

C'mon.

I care! My son is on staff for BK and he just slips me a text as he can. I am waiting to hear what the judges say and find out more from him. It's just hard because he is running everywhere. BUT here on Drum Corps Planet he knows we live by our computers on show nights and can appreciate we want to know things. I pound that into his head. He knows how important this is to all of us. He knows I love it! I'm glad we at least have someone on the inside that is guaranteed to be at every show. :thumbup: They are loading the buses now heading to Utah so I didn't get much out of him; he had to take care of something (?) he sounded very serious so I KNOW I am going to talk to him later.

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom
  • Like 1

Let's hope not. I'm optimistic that one day people will remember that we work just as hard (if not harder) than some of those corps.

*Again, before anyone says anything, read my sig. My opinions, not my corps.*

Let's hope not. I'm optimistic that one day people will remember that we work just as hard (if not harder) than some of those corps.

*Again, before anyone says anything, read my sig. My opinions, not my corps.*

So it's a competition measuring who works harder? Just how are you measuring this?

I understand you just want more folks excited about your corps....but it's not like this thread was jam packed to begin with, and most of the chatter is between parents of marching members in a corps that isn't yours.

• Like 1

So it's a competition measuring who works harder? Just how are you measuring this?

I understand you just want more folks excited about your corps....but it's not like this thread was jam packed to begin with, and most of the chatter is between parents of marching members in a corps that isn't yours.

No. We were talking about the Northwest and Drum Corps.

um...bring it! mud fight ha! lol