What happened to pleasing the crowd?

Oh there was lots of grumbling on how Bridgemen were entertaining but not drum corps...and were fun but could never win..i know for sure..I taught therebut i hear ya about the late 80s

oh Bayonne was controversial. I was 7 in 76, but I was there in Franklin Field. I heard the grumbling in the stands...til people saw em.

oh Bayonne was controversial. I was 7 in 76, but I was there in Franklin Field. I heard the grumbling in the stands...til people saw em.

their entire mission was to break the drum corps mold or break from it...in every way possible and still be successful

Edited by GUARDLING

their entire mission was to break the drum corps mold or break from it...in every way possible and still be successful

and in many ways it worked. The key was though, they entertained the audience along the way

and in many ways it worked. The key was though, they entertained the audience along the way

actually they key was they didnt care if someone liked them or not...they were so good at what they did even the worst critic had to smile or laugh with them or even at them..lol