Loveland Love Shack

Maybe not be tonight, but if not, SCV is soon going to overtake PR. Their show is, IMO, one of the most well conceived and written shows this year. Although it does look like they are struggling with the drill, I think they will tighten it up soon. Musically, it is one of the best shows I've heard in a long long time.

I'm a die hard PR fan, but I think the SCV show is miles ahead of PR this year.

For anyone struggling with the music, download the original compositions on itunes and listen to them and you will get it!

• Like 2

Maybe not be tonight, but if not, SCV is soon going to overtake PR. Their show is, IMO, one of the most well conceived and written shows this year. Although it does look like they are struggling with the drill, I think they will tighten it up soon. Musically, it is one of the best shows I've heard in a long long time.

For anyone struggling with the music, download the original compositions on itunes and listen to them and you will get it!

When you develop your show around a storyline...but that storyline isn't clear and doesn't follow thru. You are setting yourself up for failure.

I think that if PR doesn't up the theatrics in the story line and connect all facets of the show, they will start dropping fast.

SCV, alternatively, just has to clean and play out. The burden is largely on their members, not their staff.

i'm not familiar with the source music, but this show has made me want to be.

love the aggressiveness.

When you develop your show around a storyline...but that storyline isn't clear and doesn't follow thru. You are setting yourself up for failure.

I think that if PR doesn't up the theatrics in the story line and connect all facets of the show, they will start dropping fast.

SCV, alternatively, just has to clean and play out. The burden is largely on their members, not their staff.

that is so true. and the whole show sounds like it's being drug along all the way to the end. i think Shaw can write great stuff but this book is sorely lacking his touch. and the score is so thin and not filled out, thus lacking that "wall of sound" PR has been known for in the past.

Edited by srb30a

i'm not familiar with the source music, but this show has made me want to be.

love the aggressiveness.

go to youtube and look for The Devils Staircase played by Greg Anderson. this alone is what the show is all about. and he is an amazing pianist also.

that is so true. and the whole show sounds like it's being drug along all the way to the end.

A drug is a terrible thing to waste.

Edited by BRASSO

Any word if the Loveland show is on this evening? I see forecast of thunderstorms this evening in Loveland and

in Denver ) - ;