GHOST RIDERS to perform @ Empire Show July 16th

It is with great pleasure to announce that Ghost Riders will be performing their 2011 competitive book @ the "Vince Bruni Preview of Champions" July 16th, 2011. We are scheduled to open the show with our newly arranged competition show music. For all our fans and soon to be fans, please do not miss this performance @ the 7:00pm show start time. Thanks to David Bruni and his staff, for the opportunity to showcase the talents of the DCA mini corps Silver medalist 2010 (2nd in the world) @ the DCA mini corps championships. Hope to see all of you there !!!! Happy Trails, The Staff

I see what you did there...

I'm sure you will knock em dead!!! :cool: I also hear the Mello Dears will be there.

Edited by bariman50

Good rehearsal weekend...

It is with great pleasure to announce that Ghost Riders will be performing their 2011 competitive book @ the "Vince Bruni Preview of Champions" July 16th, 2011. We are scheduled to open the show with our newly arranged competition show music. For all our fans and soon to be fans, please do not miss this performance @ the 7:00pm show start time. Thanks to David Bruni and his staff, for the opportunity to showcase the talents of the DCA mini corps Silver medalist 2010 (2nd in the world) @ the DCA mini corps championships. Hope to see all of you there !!!! Happy Trails, The Staff

DCA mini corps Silver medalist 2010 (2nd in the world) @ the DCA mini corps championships.

I was in the audience that night and you guys were on fire.......should have won it all IMHO.....Star won on reputation that night and not on performance.......youse guys was robbed...........

• Like 1

DCA mini corps Silver medalist 2010 (2nd in the world) @ the DCA mini corps championships.

I was in the audience that night and you guys were on fire.......should have won it all IMHO.....Star won on reputation that night and not on performance.......youse guys was robbed...........

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

• Like 3

I also hear a certain Brass Band formerly from Attica will be performing that evening. ;o)

Oh no, hide the kids...they broke out again.

Latest word is that the order of appearance has changed and we are going on last before retreat.

DA

• Like 1

Latest word is that the order of appearance has changed and we are going on last before retreat.

DA

Tear 'em up Donny. Show them that there's nothing small about a mini corps!

• Like 1