Crown's Herbert

The grass is only greener wherever Herbert catches an 8 or higher.

Considering he threw and caught 10's last summer, that is a LOT of green grass. :thumbup:

Edited by MAGomulinski

NASA doesn't need space shuttles any more. They're hiring Herbert after Finals.

• Like 2

After happy Winter Dreams, Herbert went on a Conquest for Gold. Showing much Gratitude, it was decided that Everything Old Is New Again.

This Northwestern Purple Regiment Guard Mom is very proud of this '08 graduate. He is always a total joy to watch perform.

It was not Bruce Lee who beat Chuck Norris in Return of The Dragon, it was Herbert.

Turf turns to grass before him.

Herbert once walked onto the field by himself. He currently holds the record for the highest score recorded in DCI history.

• Like 2

I tried to interview Herbert for DCI.org last year, but the memory card on my digital recorder melted into a little pile of silicon when he started talking. It was probably just as well, as there wasn't enough bandwidth on the Internet to contain his words. We then tried an old-fashioned paper and pen interview, but the paper exploded into flames when he asked to see what I had written down and the ink in the pen shot up through the top and splattered on the underside of some passing clouds.

• Like 3