Bluestars top Bluecoats in percussion last night.

They're talking about drum scores only, not overall corps placement .

Bluecoats have beaten SCV in percussion this year.

They're talking about drum scores only, not overall corps placement .

Yep, and Bluecoats beat SCV in drums at the Saginaw, TX show to start the season (Coats won drums at that show)

I love Blue Stars' percussion and all, but it looks like this is the work of a no-name judge.

Sorry, I hate to say it.

Edited by behold888

I love Blue Star's percussion and all, but it looks like this is the work of a no-name judge.

Sorry, I hate to say it.

Oh that's right. This was the show where the drum judge was selected by lottery from the audience. My bad.

Blue stars have a line that can compete in the top box this year, some people may not have had the chance to enjoy them yet, they definitely were not this good last year.

Do you realize who the Blue Stars' battery caption head is?

You bet I do (see banners below)

• Like 2

Oh that's right. This was the show where the drum judge was selected by lottery from the audience. My bad.

and by "no-name judge" i mean "a new judge that hasn't yet been schooled in politics"

:devil::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::rolleyes:

I'm no drummer, but the Blue Stars tenors were really impressive at the Metamora show last night. This seems like the perfect place to say that this year and last, Blue Stars are my favorite drum line to watch. The visual style of their body movement during is... hard to describe, but it's great. It's disciplined but not robotic. Smooth and showy but not angry like some drum lines can look. Lots of great closeups of this on the 2010 finals multicam.