The Ultimate Guide to the Atlanta Regional

I just don't see how they can have the largest regional with NO encore. Last year's was incredible, for those of us that we're there. But, I do agree on the timing of the show. It's too spread out...

I believe this is the housing information for The Cadets:

Sandy Creek High School

360 Jenkins Road

Tyrone, GA 30290

I for one am glad of the later start. We are driving from the Murfreesboro show down to Atlanta. At least with the 2:30 start, we dont have to get on the road at the butt crack of dawn. We can actually sleep til about 8. Last time we did this, we got back to the hotel from the Murfreesboro show at about 11:30 and had to hit the road at 6am the next morning... that was rough!

Blue Knights Housing

Campbell High School

5265 Ward St

Smyrna, GA30080

I for one am glad of the later start. We are driving from the Murfreesboro show down to Atlanta. At least with the 2:30 start, we dont have to get on the road at the butt crack of dawn. We can actually sleep til about 8. Last time we did this, we got back to the hotel from the Murfreesboro show at about 11:30 and had to hit the road at 6am the next morning... that was rough!

Did Murf to Atlanta in 09 on a motorcycle....and forgot about the time change. Just did walk in as the first corps was lining up.

Well, I'm in Cumming for the night...also heard Madison is here too.

Wow.... So many jokes that could come from that city's name...... did they think that one through?

Wow.... So many jokes that could come from that city's name...... did they think that one through?

Perhaps the city was named before the term became funny? tongue.gif