Who has the most thunderous goo?

I'm more upset there is still goo in the hornlines than in the electronics. That is far more egregious to me.

I don't think there is actually.

• Like 2

The addition of synth and amps has ruined my enjoyment of DCI shows and changed my summer plans from including 10-12 shows, to 1-2 shows. I understand that DCI doesn't care, presumably because the addition of electronics has added new audience members to replace people like me, and that's fine. DCI has been a big part of my life (and my spending) for some 30 years. I'm giving DCA finals a try this Fall for the first time. I know the performance level isn't as high, but it'll be nice to hear pure unfettered acoustic drums and brass again. It's inevitable that eventually DCA will electrify, too. That's life, nothing lasts forever.

• Like 3

It's in full effect. Lots of corps are doing it.

and seeing ensemblemusic scores creep up daily despite the issues

The funniest thing about this ridiculous "goo" nonsense that keeps sprouting new threads is that everyone who is whining about thinks all corps have it except for "Their" corps. lol

Really? tongue.gif

ALL of them have it! It's sticky for sure!

I wonder...since cesario tackled engaging fans inthe shows more this year, if someone here knows him and can ask him to tackle thunderous goo next?

• Like 1

Scores creeping up as the season goes along? The nerve of these judges!!!! :tongue:

yeah. cause as we've seen the goo gets louder

It's almost like more goes into music ensemble than this "goo" you speak of. NAW!!!!!!!!!!

no #### sherlock.

but if you can't hear the brass more than once a show because of goo, you shouldnt be popping box 5