Pacific Crest

So Pacific Crest jumps from 20th to 14th after having a week or so off for rehearsal. Is this the highest they have reached in World class? Either way, this is cool to see them jumping this high.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

They haven't "reached" anything other than scoring well in CA, so I am not sure what you mean by reaching 14th. I love PC and would love to see them get there but the sentiment in this thread is just a tad premature IMO.

• Like 1

No this isn't the highest placement. We got ranked at around the 8th-12th range in 2008 during the early season. It seemed a bit more believable since we were beating Academy and didn't know about the design crunch that they had put themselves in. Was a shocker once texas came around. But to tell you the truth, after watching the FN groups and seeing PC 3 times, I can say they belong in the 12th place fight even if they only go up against the lower end of that grouping. Still exciting to see them possibly finish higher than 17th.

• Like 2

So Pacific Crest jumps from 20th to 14th after having a week or so off for rehearsal. Is this the highest they have reached in World class? Either way, this is cool to see them jumping this high.

Thoughts?

I'm sorry but that is really reaching. They have yet to go head to head with the others in their Peer group yet exception would be Academy and Mandarins. Head to Head with those other corps will be gauge things a lot better.

I love pc this year, but 12th? That's a stretch. I hope they make semis this year, but crossmen and colt are going to be very hard to beat.

25 make semis this year. They are a safe bet. :)

My bad. I thought 25 went to quarter finals and 17 went to semis?

New format this year. When the decision was made to allow open class corps in the field was expanded. Top 17 isn't a break point in 2011.

• Like 1