Battle on the Border VIII

Again, have two of the Wisconsin corps doing well is a good thing. At least for this cheese-head. :thumbup:

Edited by Roark1

I didn't see any jabs at the Blue Stars themselves - only at the over the top fans on DCP. It's tough for them because since their resurgence into world class they have always beaten the Scouts. I really don't remember any Scouts fans trashing the Blue Stars because they were doing so well before. (OK I did refer to them as the Gray Stars last year :tongue: but that was commentary on the gray uniforms)- Wow - only about 2 minutes till CorpsBand "redded" me! Awesome!

Not guilty your honor -- it wasn't me. Someone did tag me with one. Which is hard to understand. Who would minus the Fail Plane :crazy:

If you must know, I actually haven't spent a red '-' on you since our little battle a few months ago :colgate:

I honestly think there are red minus trolls on DCP who spend '-' s just to try to stir the pot. (Or it's still you doing it w00t.gif)

I really wish votes were public (just like FB). Or (at the very least) a poster could see who voted on a post they made. Some of the voting on here is silly. I use most of my greens just to "un-minus" people who didn't deserve it. I reserve the reds only for users who are just behaving really badly. Don't see the need to vote on an opinion.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2

I Like Red........... RED RAIDERS!!! WRECK EM TECH!!

just for you...

red-minus.png

LMAO!! seriously I don't think I've ever gone the Red Minus Way!! I'm just not a negative guy I guess!!

• Like 2

Interesting to note: one has a limited number of 'dislike' for the day but an unlimited number of 'likes'

No we don't. They're both limited, I've hit both limits. All depends on how positive you want to be in a day. :tongue:

• Like 1

Apparently my pic earned me another red minus? Go figure :-)

It wasn't me... I'll +1 u!!!:)

I am primarily a Scouts fan, but by no means do I dislike the Blue Stars. Although I live in Chicago, I consider my self a Wisconsinite -- I was born, raised and educated in Wisconsin and I am a life-long fan of the Packers and Badgers. So, I consider myself to be a fan of both the Scouts and the Blue Stars. In fact, I contributed to the Blue Stars several years ago when the Blue Stars almost folded. I also really enjoyed the Blue Stars shows in 2008 and 2009. But this year, I think the Scouts show is clearly the more entertaining show. The only thing I find objectionable is when a few avid Blue Stars fans continually make provocative posts on the Scouts thread. Why can't they make those post on the Blue Stars thread?