Brush Your Breath With Denton !

I guess that makes sense about last year's placements for local shows then. As fo SA, it isn't a bad time slot, just disappointed that they are before Glassmen and well before Troopers...just envious of Troopers draw :tongue:

So am I. Love the Troop but wish they were going before BK so BK could perform in the Madison Bstars and Boston grouping. 2 bad Regional Draws for BK!

For those of you about to send me hate mail, I actually +1'ed the title. I expect similar chewing gum thread joke titles now from you. :tongue:

Or at the very least -- commercial jingles and ad slogans. Should be fun :-)

And now that I think of it -- the old "bar / restaurant " show thread title meme was getting a little old.

• Like 2

So am I. Love the Troop but wish they were going before BK so BK could perform in the Madison Bstars and Boston grouping. 2 bad Regional Draws for BK!

However, tonite is BK's chance to put a " Denton " Boston's lead over your Corps, Wes. This judging panel tonite is definately not predisposed to liking Boston off the scores so far with a few of them... especially Lee Carlson. If BK is going to top Boston, tonite's a good opportunity for them, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

thanks.

is a calendar with their housing sites online somewhere?

couldnt find it.

http://www.madisonscouts.org/Madison_Scouts/Home.html

Lower right hand side of the page. Just click on a date and the lated tour information/housing information should come up.

However, tonite is BK's chance to put a " Denton " Boston's lead over your Corps, Wes. This judging panel tonite is definately not predisposed to liking Boston off the scores so far with a few of them... especially Lee Carlson. If BK is going to top Boston, tonite's a good opportunity for them, imo.

Yeah agreed... They've gotta beat Boston and make a DENTON the Scouts .95 lead over them. Mix of local Dci judges with Lee C and other more experienced judges. This week when BK had bad draws they got dumped.. When they had a good draw in Arkansas they did damage! Tonight and tomorrow is good draw... We'll see what happens!:-)

Wes P

• Like 1

show site

CH Collins Athletic Complex (view)

1500 Long Rd.

Denton, TX 76207

While the Denton ISD Stadium is a fine stadium to host a drum corps show I wouldn't mind seeing this show move a few miles away to the brand new University of N. Texas stadium The bowl shaped stadium would really project the sound. :thumbup:

http://oxblue.com/pro/open/unt/stadium?DB_OEM_ID=1800

• Like 1