Brush Your Breath With Denton !

I got slammed the other night for it..so I thought that I'd add the disclaimer.. :tongue:

I actually like the tweeters say how they feel... good bad or indifferent it's how they feel!

WP

It is killing me that I couldn't make it to Denton tonight. I'm in Oklahoma City and wnated to drive down but it's 3 hours each way and i have a 5:30 am flight out of OKC to go back home to the east coast. Got to Broken Arrow last night and say most of the seconfd half of the show (Madison, SCV, Cadets & Cavies) Kind of underwhelmed about everyone last night. Maybe it's just me. Madisongot a standing O only for the ending. It was deserved but it was theor only real highlight. SCv did not impress at all. Cadets were good, a big jump up in show quality over SCV. Cavies were even better but cloes with Cadets. Easliy Cadets & Cavies were the mopst interesting shows. Missed Bluecoats as I had a 2 hour drive back for an earlyu work day today.

Hope to catch more shows at BAC's show. I'm working. Maybe see you at the gate Liahona? Introduce yourself.

a little late...Carolina Crown presents...

Rach Star - We WIll Rock You * Symphonic Dances * Iron Man * Paint it Black * Bohemian Rhapsody * Piano Concerto No. 2 * Piano Concerto No. 1 * Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

• Like 1

I got slammed the other night for it..so I thought that I'd add the disclaimer.. :tongue:

I did read that last night.. Was not me.. but I gave you a "+" to help you out of that :smile:

• Like 3

I did read that last night.. Was not me.. but I gave you a "+" to help you out of that :smile:

+1 rep from me....

• Like 2

And I gave you +1 for +1ing the Blog Middle Man!!

WP

225524b5e92a2078b16f5ef2aba985f73044f7bc0decf8a9b9f5e5e6e26a668e6g.jpg

Phantom at Denton...

mattmann95 Matthew Hauser

Ummm Carolina crown...... Not liking it.....

-----

Again Liahona is just the messenger...lol..please no negative reputation..thanks

• Like 3

davidmyers David Myers

Carolina Crown had an awesome concept and executed it really well, very fun show.

• Like 2