Odessa Tumbleweed Extravaganza

rattrak1.jpg

Odessa's Ratliff stadium...

Does anyone have time schedule?

So far no tweeters....I can tell this is going to be a real exciting thread already...

Pioneer will be presenting...

Celebrate - Four Scottish Dances * Song without Words, I’ll Love My Love from 2nd Suite in F for Military Band * New World Symphony * As Time Goes By (from Casablanca)

Celebrate - Four Scottish Dances * Song without Words, I’ll Love My Love from 2nd Suite in F for Military Band * New World Symphony * As Time Goes By (from Casablanca)

Celebrate! - a series of original compositions by Nick Golding (the original program was scrapped right before the season began)!

Celebrate! - a series of original compositions by Nick Golding (the original program was scrapped right before the season began)!

My apology!!!!....just took from corpsreps....maybe someone should contact Chris over there..he is quite accommodating...

I have not seen them this year yet...

Edited by Liahona

Teal sound presents...

Sinvitation 7 - Judith * Weak & Powerless * Money for Nothing * Money * Music from Scrooged * Sin of Pride * Gluttony * Sloth * 160 BPM from Angels and Demons

Posted by Boston Crusaders...Guard Cam made me dizzy... :tongue:

Since not much going on show-wise at the moment...

I think the biggest mystery for tonight is where The Academy will fit in the mix....they could be ahead of Troopers, Crossmen and Glassmen or behind all of them...who knows!

I believe that Academy will be behind Troopers, Glassmen and Crossmen. They have not had the input that these corps have had over the last few weeks. It is only possible to tweek your show if you have input from the judging community and Academy is a World Class corps which tours like Open Class. This will hurt them in the first few shows and maybe until the end of the season. Academy must, at some time, tour with the majors for a full summer or they will always be full of talent without accurate aim to the "finals" prize! :thumbup::lookaround:

Edited by mckdan
  • Like 1