WANT and WILL

Want vs Will  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win?

2. 2. Who do you think WILL win?

I'm curious (the name really is screen name really is true :rolleyes: ) what is it that you think having the a lot of "likes" on Facebook indicates?

that there are plenty people who actually do like the cavaliers lol

So he shouldn't base his feelings about what people on DCP say. This is just a small portion of the drum corps fan base

• Like 1

that there are plenty people who actually do like the cavaliers lol

So he shouldn't base his feelings about what people on DCP say. This is just a small portion of the drum corps fan base

exactly..just like EVERYTHING on dcp :tongue::fight:

same with DCI surveys

meet the guru

express your wants

meet the press

lol.......people love to believe all these things yet never inform anyone that the people who were involved was just a fraction.......fact is most dont indulge in any of this so this is not a good indicator by any means.........but good entertainment..lol

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

I guess my points are just that while SCV/Madison/Bluecoats/crown/cadets/phantom/blue stars/blue knights and others get threads with tens and tens of pages, cavaliers threads never make it very far. I would have to use the search button and necro the cavalier thread for this year in order to find it, and it probably only has like 15 pages as opposed to the 150 pages on madison's? Not that there is anything wrong with madison or any of the other corps I mentioned (after all, I am a DCI superfan... and I love drum corps..) I just hate to see certain corps like cavaliers and BAC(to name a few) rarely get a lot of attention.

I think the reason why cavalier fans are upset with DCP lately is because cavaliers are doing so well and everyone on here is like "yeah they are good. BUT OMG CROWN HORNLINE!!!" lol and I dunno... It just seems like cavaliers are always "that one corps that is good but... well... not very interesting". I mean, when was the last time cavaliers were virtually undefeated for 5 weeks straight? How many years has it been since that has happened? 2002?? No one seems to care lol

But then again, I could just be whining.

Edited by DCISuperfan
  • Like 2

Devils/Cavies.

Do you see how a post like this can be read as, "Why doesn't everyone love my corps and want to talk about it as much as I do?"

I get that you like your team, nothing wrong with that. But starting a conversation about what you like about their show may be a better way to stir up conversation about them.

I guess my points are just that while SCV/Madison/Bluecoats/crown/cadets/phantom/blue stars/blue knights and others get threads with tens and tens of pages, cavaliers threads never make it very far. I would have to use the search button and necro the cavalier thread for this year in order to find it, and it probably only has like 15 pages as opposed to the 150 pages on madison's? Not that there is anything wrong with madison or any of the other corps I mentioned (after all, I am a DCI superfan... and I love drum corps..) I just hate to see certain corps like cavaliers and BAC(to name a few) rarely get a lot of attention.

I think the reason why cavalier fans are upset with DCP lately is because cavaliers are doing so well and everyone on here is like "yeah they are good. BUT OMG CROWN HORNLINE!!!" lol and I dunno... It just seems like cavaliers are always "that one corps that is good but... well... not very interesting". I mean, when was the last time cavaliers were virtually undefeated for 5 weeks straight? How many years has it been since that has happened? 2002?? No one seems to care lol

But then again, I could just be whining.

BD/Cadets

DCP has been always like this with the Cavaliers. Re: Madison threads vs. Cavalier threads, I think there are quite a few Madison alumni who post in these threads (not to say that there aren't plenty of fans as well), whereas Cavalier alumni tend to post their thoughts in a private alumni forum.

And regarding people not caring, I don't think it's that. It's just that people aren't surprised to see the Cavaliers doing well.