Gadsden Den

Welcome to Alabama DCI...enjoy the humidity, gnats, rain (when it comes), and oh....did I mention the 100 degree weather? With 105-110 heat index readings?

That sounds a lot like NC.

I'm back. Intermission.

WOW!!! I thought they ALL did great! Lots of sound power on the field even w/o the amps.

I saw they dropped the real theremin in favor of a sample. I guess there were some tuning issues. Oh well....

Kinda like watching your son FINALLY on a DCI snareline, right Mrs. B? ;o) That boy needs to shave though, let me tell ya.

You got it Matt!! Finally is right!! And I agree with you - the facial hair has got to go! It's a Crossmen thing though....

• Like 2

Wes, is your wife wearing her "Future Blue Knight" shirt. Too cute. Someday you'll be the parents watching your kiddo and I bet a tear comes to your eye when you watch him/her step on the field.

Welcome to Alabama DCI...enjoy the humidity, gnats, rain (when it comes), and oh....did I mention the 100 degree weather? With 105-110 heat index readings?

Actually there's a little breeze blowing--not enough to affect flags but it sure feels nice. I'm pretty comfortable now that the sun has gone down.

Sorry no pics. Dont know how to paste from photos to browser on iPhone.

You got it Matt!! Finally is right!! And I agree with you - the facial hair has got to go! It's a Crossmen thing though....

ugghh, that was a Blue Devil thing too, a goatee. It's funny seeing a red headed kid "trying" to have red hair on his freckled face.

Kudos to Jersey Surf. Their souvie booth is giving away free hand fans.

• Like 2

Actually there's a little breeze blowing--not enough to affect flags but it sure feels nice. I'm pretty comfortable now that the sun has gone down.

Sorry no pics. Dont know how to paste from photos to browser on iPhone.

How do you feel? I bet your walking on air right now.