Gadsden Den

noone in the drum corps chat on AIM tonight?

I can never figure out how to even get there to the drum corps chat without somone inviting me...its some real big secret :tongue:

Good crowd response as the brass and percussion fall down and play the last chord from the ground. They have a pair of Japanese style drums my wife wants. Added nice punctuation.

I can never figure out how to even get there to the drum corps chat without somone inviting me...its some real big secret :tongue:

That's better than me, I'm so old and out of the loop I thought AIM was a chat site devoted to responsible Peeing!!:-) really seriously I have no idea what the AIM Chat is.....

Wes Pee, I mean Perkins

• Like 1

There's a large field house to the right end zone. Getting a lot of bounce back and echo. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it sounds off. Nothing the corps can do about it.

go to menu

select new group chat and in the chat room name type drumcorps

Teal Sound up.

Good crowd response as the brass and percussion fall down and play the last chord from the ground. They have a pair of Japanese style drums my wife wants. Added nice punctuation.

The Tiako drums? I made some of those at BGSU in college. They are really cool.

"Proceeds from ticket sales from this event as well as a portion of corps performance fees will be donated to the Phil Campbell High School band program, a school that was severely damaged by a tornado on April 27, 2011 in northwest Alabama"

I thought this was pretty cool...

• Like 3

Yes that is a true class act show of kindness!!