Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

I don't really see what the point of making that a response to my post was, but ok..........

Im sorry didnt mean to offend you i will make a separate post. good luck to blue knights as well

Liahona will you attending bostons practice on thursday?

I just want to give a special shout out of THANKS to BAC while were speaking about ECC....I'm actually really fortunate to EVEN have seats for the ECC show in Lawrence....There was a mixup in my ticket order and they gave out the seats I purchased online in February to someone else... :tongue: In my eagerness to get seats for the show I ordered them before they even set the on-line store up to receive payments. I only just received my tickets today, but will be sitting a little lower than planned! :tongue:

I am really excited to go and can't wait! :smile:

Edited by Liahona

I just want to give a special shout out of THANKS to BAC while were speaking about ECC....I'm actually really fortunate to EVEN have seats for the ECC show in Lawrence....There was a mixup in my ticket order and they gave out the seats I purchased online in February to someone else... :tongue: In my eagerness to get seats for the show I ordered them before they even set the on-line store up to receive payments. I only just received my tickets today, but will be sitting a little lower than planned! :tongue:

I really excited to go and can't wait! :smile:

That's great! I have 2 tickets I'm bidding on for semi-finals on eBay right now and I'm still looking for tickets to finals. My bad! I've had my hotel since January...oops, smacking myself on the head. LOL, have a place to stay and no where to go.

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

The Blue Knights should be on the field right now. Come on tweet-tweet little birdies.

That's great! I have 2 tickets I'm bidding on for semi-finals on eBay right now and I'm still looking for tickets to finals. My bad! I've had my hotel since January...oops, smacking myself on the head. LOL, have a place to stay and no where to go.

Try getting the tickets directly through one of the drum corps...I believe YEA/Cadets at bandgeek.com still has tickets and probably other corps as well...

I don't really see what the point of making that a response to my post was, but ok..........

Go red and black join the revolution.

Guess I'll join in...

EAT EM' UP BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

GO BLUE KNIGHTS, GO ENGLISH BABY

• Like 1

I am really excited to go and can't wait! :smile:

The seats are fine between the 30 to 30. I stand up at the top to the left of the box good set up.