Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

Late to the party tonight... Was taking tour of our Hospital where our future Blue Knight will be delivered in Nov... HOPE BK GOT ENGLISH TONIGHT and shook up the party!!:-)

LOL... you haven't missed much its been very quiet.

Late to the party tonight... Was taking tour of our Hospital where our future Blue Knight will be delivered in Nov... HOPE BK GOT ENGLISH TONIGHT and shook up the party!!:-)

Ahhh...that's so cool. Big smiles for you. We don't have a birdie in the stands, no tweeters.

The other show...

Sevierville, TN

1 The Cavaliers 94.100

2 Spirit of Atlanta 84.050

3 The Academy 82.150

4 Troopers 82.050

5 Colts 80.200

5 Crossmen 77.950

Open Class

1 Music City 74.500

That's great! I have 2 tickets I'm bidding on for semi-finals on eBay right now and I'm still looking for tickets to finals. My bad! I've had my hotel since January...oops, smacking myself on the head. LOL, have a place to stay and no where to go.

LOL. I have semi's and finals - but no prelims. I need 2 for thursday....anyone?

Ahhh...that's so cool. Big smiles for you. We don't have a birdie in the stands, no tweeters.

Dangit! Liahona are u searching all your tweet back channels.... This kinda reminds me of back in the day where there was no media and scores had to be found out the old fashion way! By pay phone from a stadium!!:)

cool I just got two out of collage. The best to and your wife.

Dangit! Liahona are u searching all your tweet back channels.... This kinda reminds me of back in the day where there was no media and scores had to be found out the old fashion way! By pay phone from a stadium!!:)

Those were the days members only got to call home once a week. So glad for technology.

Thanks... It's going to be fun, I just hope our daughter takes on all of my wife's traits and none of mine!! I was a holy terror as a child- 65 licks in 6th grade?? Yeah that was me:) I had an excuse I was a teacher and preacher kid!!

OR we found out other scores by reading the Drum Corps World at the souvies stands....published once a week. nobody really was able to keep up on scores daily. So we just figured out "rankings" when we would get to the major shows (Whitewater, DATR, Allentown, etc)

MellophluteM2 Sophia Sanchez

Jersey Surf's score is registering! 71.625! wow....better than half of our colorguard season.