The Rocketeers - Ready or not ... here we come!

The Rocketeers will have our inaugural performance on Aug 20 playing the National Anthem at the Douglasville GA show. Two weeks later we will be at I&E in Rochester!

We had an awesome rehearsal two weeks ago with 6 sops, 2 mellos, 4 baris and 2 contras. We still have a ways to go but we are getting into the groove now!

Wish us luck and see you there.

Bill Gullatt

The Rocketeers D&BC

Huntsville, AL

• Like 4

Good Luck..... Say hi to Marianne for me...

I hear its just a bunch of hack players down there :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

The Rocketeers will have our inaugural performance on Aug 20 playing the National Anthem at the Douglasville GA show. Two weeks later we will be at I&E in Rochester!

We had an awesome rehearsal two weeks ago with 6 sops, 2 mellos, 4 baris and 2 contras. We still have a ways to go but we are getting into the groove now!

Bill Gullatt

The Rocketeers D&BC

Huntsville, AL

Please have someone contact me. As of now I have no applications from anyyone in your Corps.

Please have someone contact me. As of now I have no applications from anyyone in your Corps.

To the Rocketeers:

We are glad to hear your planning on the event. The Ghost Riders welcome you to this wonderful evening of entertainment and commaraderie. Please contact Dick Pronti as he has suggested asap. Many things are needed to be inplace before you take the stage. If you would like any help on the requirements and need a hand with what to do, I would be happy to assist you and walk you through the process.

Happy Trails, Doug Mellenthine / co-director & founder / Ghost Riders Drum & Bugle Corps

Bill Gullatt

The Rocketeers D&BC

Huntsville, AL

Wow, 14 brass! That is about the size of a Class A hornline! Hope you guys can add some guard and percussion to that number and be the first DCA field corps in Alabama.

• Like 1

To the Rocketeers:

We are glad to hear your planning on the event. The Ghost Riders welcome you to this wonderful evening of entertainment and commaraderie. Please contact Dick Pronti as he has suggested asap. Many things are needed to be inplace before you take the stage. If you would like any help on the requirements and need a hand with what to do, I would be happy to assist you and walk you through the process.

Happy Trails, Doug Mellenthine / co-director & founder / Ghost Riders Drum & Bugle Corps

As they said on the Wizard of Oz ..Pay No Attention to the Man Behind this Post !!! j/k

• Like 2