Excitement and surprises in PA

This should be an exciting weekend for drum corps in PA. I am hoping there are some shakeups/surprises in store. What do you think might happen? I have a feeling the top 3 will all be within a point of each other. I would love for Crown to close the gap and be in the mix for the title as well. I am rooting for Spirit of ATLANTA to do well. It is great to see them on the rise. Cadets have a tradition of finishing strong, and I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked BD off their perch tomorrow night. My surprise/prediction is Boston besting my beloved SCV by a .15.

Good luck to all the corps this weekend!

My surprise/prediction is Boston besting my beloved SCV by a .15.

From your thoughts to the judges heads! Believe BAC is on right after SCV so the motivation will be there.

This should be an exciting weekend for drum corps in PA. I am hoping there are some shakeups/surprises in store. What do you think might happen? I have a feeling the top 3 will all be within a point of each other. I would love for Crown to close the gap and be in the mix for the title as well. I am rooting for Spirit of ATLANTA to do well. It is great to see them on the rise. Cadets have a tradition of finishing strong, and I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked BD off their perch tomorrow night. My surprise/prediction is Boston besting my beloved SCV by a .15.

I believe the corps going in the weekend will end up nearly the same place relative to each other. Because of its two day format, this show may see a placement change or two (I'd like to see Cadets make their move up) but most corps will stay in the same place relative to each other. I do not see anyone moving Spirit out of 12. Glass, Troop and Academy may mix it up a bit. I like the SCV Boston battle. My disappointments for the year are two out of 3 Blues. Coats and Stars have not got me excited about their shows so far.

I think SOA will beat BS as well.

There are definitely four big name blues, not 3...

I'm not crazy about any of them, really.

Blue Stars: fun, but poorly executed.

Blue Knights: interesting, but not top 5 material.

Bluecoats: 'Creep' was the most overhyped song I can think of, and it's good... but that's the only high point in the show

Blue Devils: boring... even my wife (a casual fan) thought they were a snooze-fest.

• Like 1