Throw down in Allentown!

That. Exactly.

This season is giving me an ulcer. :wacko:

Agreed.

If you're gonna be in Indy, I'll have some Tums on hand at all times.

I will share...

... even though you're a BD fan.

:tongue:

• Like 3

Im just going to sit back and enjoy the performances .Very little will change from here on in. the judges have spoken. Indianapolis will be a fun time

• Like 1

Random Allentown related question that has always confused me, so are the scores from both nights used to determine the order for quarterfinals? If so didn't the corps tonight have an advantage with the extra day of rehearsal? Just nit picking haha, i dont know how it works (and I marched the Allentown many many times lol)

Crown guard and percussion still struggling. Big surprise with SCV guard....wow! Also, Rennick is starting to make a run!

• Like 1

Agreed.

I will share...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I won't be in Indy unfortunately... but thank you for being so kind! I do love me some Devs... but only just a little more than everyone else.

Edited by Nilla
  • Like 4

Random Allentown related question that has always confused me, so are the scores from both nights used to determine the order for quarterfinals? If so didn't the corps tonight have an advantage with the extra day of rehearsal? Just nit picking haha, i dont know how it works (and I marched the Allentown many many times lol)

All the regionals are averaged together, not just Allentown. (not sure if Minneapolis is included though)

Agreed.

I will share...

Yeah I can just see it:

"Hey, see the guy over there with the Marachas and the Banana Suit... he's got something for you to ingest!"

• Like 1

There's a thread about it here.

Edited by Pinwiz

Yeah I can just see it:

"Hey, see the guy over there with the Marachas and the Banana Suit... he's got something for you to ingest!"

See... and you had to take it there.

No Tums for you in Indy.