"Thundering Chorus of Boos" in Atlanta

Actually, the word we (alums) are getting from the corps is they ARE using the boos as fuel.

Apparently people do not recall what happened when one swimmer dissed Michael Phelps in Beijing in 2008....

And apparently people forget what happened when BD was getting golf-claps coming into Finals '08..... :ph34r:

Whatever works for them, I guess. If it's motivation, more power to them. Guess it just means if people really want them to win, they shouldn't cheer for them, and just boo all of the time? Shouldn't the fans and alums be booing instead of cheering?

BD should stop using the boos and golf claps as fuel and start using it as a reason to go up to Wayne Downey and say....Look dude, write us a ###### show that we can win with the the fans LOVE ALSO!!

What still baffles me is how they can take such a fan friendly accessible show like The Godfather and that turns out to be the ONE year they didn't win. I'm still ###### about that. Oh well.

• Like 1

They don't know that the mellos were overpowering in San Antonio, . . . . .

I don't think it's a problem when mellos are overpowering, evah! Horn power!

I don't think it's a problem when mellos are overpowering, evah! Horn power!

"I" actually don't know if they were or not - just made it up. . . . but you get my point. Not everyone in the stands is an "extreme fan" and the vast majority wouldn't know a G horn from a B flat horn if you labeled them. :winky:

This is an honest, open, and respectful post. I hope you stay around to react to comments about your impressions (there-by avoiding the "troll" label), because...

...the BD honks are about to descend from the heavens and claim all manner of things about you and your opinion.

You've been forewarned.

shutup.gif

I can't help but wonder why anyone would be considered a " troll" in here. Just because some of us have a life and can't spend all day/ night posting in here. Or just joined recently perhaps? Seems to me everyone in here had a post #8. I so much enjoyed reading this thread about the Atlanta show and found it extremely interesting. Now back to trolling around.....

I guess he didn't get the memo, your first year of posting on DCP, everything must be positive, and you can never say anything bad about BD's show. Maybe when you have 500+ posts behind your name can you start bending the rules.

Edited by Kyle B
  • Like 1

I guess he didn't get the memo, your first year of posting on DCP, everything must be positive, and you can never say anything bad about BD's show. Maybe when you have 500+ posts behind your name can you start bending the rules.

If "he" is me, then no, I did not the memo. Too busy watching " B flat tuning" on You Tube maybe. Actually, I was a member here a few years ago and joined again. Had I not stayed away for so long, I would have 8 million posts like many others. Sorry to go off topic. And now back to the Atlanta show....

Sorry to break "the rules" on what was my very first post (the one that started this thread).:worthy:

To be honest, in retrospect, based on some of the posts I've read here on DCP, I'm surprised there wasn't more vitriol on this thread, especially in response to my first comment. The intent wasn't to bash BD, but rather to stick up for "the fans" and stop some of the flares against "the booers in Atlanta". So you COULD say it WAS a "positive" post, right? I wasn't trying to stir up anger.

By the way, "he" is a "she". . . . :thumbup: And if I were a "troll", would that not mean that I would NOT have posted anything beyond the first one?

Still learning "the rules" but hoping I am never as rude as some of the posts I've seen in the past few weeks. . . . :innocent: