9:30 PM Bluecoats

9:47 PM Phantom Regiment

10:04 PM Carolina Crown

10:21 PM The Cavaliers

10:38 PM The Cadets

10:55 PM Blue Devils

Edited by oldbandguy
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting this. Can't wait for the cinecast this year (although I'd love to see Crossmen and PC live too)! What a fantastic year across the board! :thumbup:

Also, glad to see that Academy, Glassmen, Troopers, and Spirit are not going to be able to complain about the placement of INT for once! :w00t:

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this. Can't wait for the cinecast this year (although I'd love to see Crossmen and PC live too)! What a fantastic year across the board! :thumbup:

Also, glad to see that Academy, Glassmen, Troopers, and Spirit are not going to be able to complain about the placement of INT for once! :w00t:

I really do like how the competitors for the final spot all have great postitions on the schedule this year! It will be interesting to see how everything ends up for 12th. There will be no excuses this year! :thumbup:

Can't agree with you more... usually I just complain to myself and try to keep that off of here.

Edit: Linked another thread about this topic to hear. Any news on the judges?

Edited by Rubiks6Side

Do we know how many Open class corps are going to be participating? My ticket says the show starts at 9 AM, if it actually starts that early with Open class I'd be stoked. Otherwise I really don't want to get there that early if I have to wait a couple hours before the first corps steps off.

Do we know how many Open class corps are going to be participating? My ticket says the show starts at 9 AM, if it actually starts that early with Open class I'd be stoked. Otherwise I really don't want to get there that early if I have to wait a couple hours before the first corps steps off.

My guess is that we need to wait for OC finals to finish up here in a couple of minutes, have scores announced, and then wait until tomorrow to see who is going to go for it... Patience my DCP friend! thumbup.gif

Full schedule with OC corps has been posted by DCI. 16 OC corps along with Jubal and the Yokohama Scouts are participating (ie everyone who participated in the OC Finals), so 41 corps altogether.

Note at the bottom of that webpage: Eastern time zone. Times approximate and subject to change.

Edited by Peel Paint
  • Like 1

Just a thought.... Wouldn't it be nice to see prelims order buy lot? The top corps are going to make semi's anyway. This would give another corps to go on later in the show. (maybe a bathroom break at the movies) The corps placing lower during the season always have the least practice time, as they are on early during the evening. At East the Crossmen quit practice at noon while the Cadets could practice till 5. Just once maybe even out the playing field. Anyway its just a thought.

• Like 1