Grandpa's Allentown Synopsis

and the Bridgemen Alumni truly appreciate the stalwarts that stuck it out in the torrential rain. We had a blast and loved having those fans cheering and clapping in the downpour.

It's because Bridgemen are soooo worth it, Heather. Wow, what a corps. Thanks so much for all the work and great performances. You have no idea how so many of us appreciate real drum corps. Now to bring back the blind folded snares that I was fortunate enough to see and hear back in the day. I went....bananas that day.

OK about to head off to dream land. and yet I am still on my Allentown 2011 higgggh.... Hope you enjoyed the reading and I must now add that maybe feeder Corps was not the right word to use. More like a GREAT connection between the two groups plus we < The Bridgemen > IMO are blessed to have some younger member's join our ranks!! as they say in Bayonne. HYPE! or as my boss say's. "marching in the Bridgemen? well it's not rockit science!!"

Younger members keeps us Alumni types fresh and new blood/fresh meat (take your choice) is a plus to helping any corps survive. We have a few college agers/20 somethings in Hanover and I couldn't be happier about it. Hell I'm the oldster in the 2nd Baris at almost 54. LOL, told my wife the one lady in my section is young enough to be my daughter and my wife asked how I know. Answer was "Cuz her dad plays 3rd and we're the same age. :tongue: ".

Seriously in the B-mens case, you're helping out another corps which is a BIG -->> :worthy:

Edit: Blessing is a great way to put it... for both corps...

Edited by JimF-LowBari