Cadets snareline

I saw the Cadets perform in Lawrence, MA on August 4th (great show, by the way :thumbup: ), and I thought they had eight snares in the show, four angels and four demons. Then I saw the Cadets again in East Rutherford, NJ at the Tour of Champions show on Sunday, August 8th and I only saw seven snares, four demons and three angels. But during their performance on Sunday, I never notived a hole in the snare/drum lines, wheather the entire line was together or seperated. So I was wondering, have they had seven snares all season, and I was just mistaken on Thursday in Lawrence, or at somepoint after the Lawrence show did they lose a snare drummer? :blink:

I saw the Cadets perform in Lawrence, MA on August 4th (great show, by the way :thumbup: ), and I thought they had eight snares in the show, four angels and four demons. Then I saw the Cadets again in East Rutherford, NJ at the Tour of Champions show on Sunday, August 8th and I only saw seven snares, four demons and three angels. But during their performance on Sunday, I never notived a hole in the snare/drum lines, wheather the entire line was together or seperated. So I was wondering, have they had seven snares all season, and I was just mistaken on Thursday in Lawrence, or at somepoint after the Lawrence show did they lose a snare drummer? :blink:

No you are not mistaken. They started the season with eight snares. One angel snare had to drop out due to a hip injury. They closed his spot in the drill.

No you are not mistaken. They started the season with eight snares. One angel snare had to drop out due to a hip injury. They closed his spot in the drill.

:sad: That's too bad.

:sad: That's too bad.

It is too bad. He has been out for a few weeks. He was battling his injury the whole season. He was trying to push through it until the trainer told him that he couldn't do it anymore.

And, as far as the show design is concerned, it makes it seem like the Demons have an unfair advantage because they have one extra person. But then it's ok when the Angels come form behind to win in the end! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

He suffered an injury and they decided that they had to remove him from the lineup. I have to tip my hat to them, because sometimes a kid will try and hide an injury so they don't get taken out. They exersised responsibility.

Edited by Piper

But then it's ok when the Angels come form behind to win in the end! thumbup.gif

SPOILER ALERT! :angel1:

One angel snare had to drop out due to a hip injury.

It wasn't a hip injury. That's false information. It was demonic possession. :devil:

• Like 2

It wasn't a hip injury. That's false information. It was demonic possession. :devil:

Uh huh Captain Howdy did it?

Kudos to the member for trying to stick it out there but long term good health is most important.