Which World Class Corps has the best music, past 10 years?

Music only, Which corps does it for you. I love pretty much everyone but there is something about Bluecoats writing that makes me very happy. They just sound different than anyone else. Live, Bluecoats any of the past 6-8 years give me chills!

My favorites:

Bluecoats

Cadets-honerable mention

Crown-2nd runner up

Whats your pick?

CAVALIERS hands down.

Yeah i definitely disagree with you on that last part.....but you really lost me in the beginning with the SCV love. C'mon there was 2004...and ?? yeah nope. Key has got to go

You like 2004 (me too), but not Ballet for Martha? I can't understand that at all. Ballet for Martha was the musical performance of the decade for me, followed closely by Phanton 2003.

If the OP's question is which corps have consistently had the best music over the past decade then I give the nod to Phantom and Crown. My nod to Crown is probably as much about the outstanding brass as it is the actual music selections.

My short list of favorite single year performances is: SCV 2009, Phantom 2003, BD 2003, Crown 2008, Phantom 2008, SCV 2004, Phantom 2005.

• Like 1