Semifinals Webcast chat

Jubal (in Hebrew, Yubhal יוּבָל) is a character in the Book of Genesis. "Yubhal" or in Modern Hebrew "Yuval", derived from the Biblical character, is a common male first name in contemporary Israel.

No, he isnt ignornat, but it does sound arrogant, he hasnt a clue about what goes on when the staff design their program.

Geoffrey

Ummm...What? So he offers up a THEORY, backs it up with FACTS, you guys immediately jump down his throat and brag about having enough titles to "share", and then point at him and call HIM "arrogant"?

You guys are incredible.

• Like 4

Jason, he asked for feedback, did you miss that part ?

G

Yeah, feedback with something to it other than name calling and "your flat out wrong" Tell him why he is wrong.

You are a hater too, so you defending him is not a surprise. It was not a constructive post at all, it was just made to ##### about BD.

Honestly, I'm a generally big supporter of your corps. However, I'm never one to hold my tongue and point out what I like and don't like.

If there is anything that ever makes BD look bad and in effect, makes me like them less ..... it's DCP and RAMD posters that marched BD. You make your corps look bad my friend.

• Like 1

Ummm...What? So he offers up a THEORY, backs it up with FACTS, you guys immediately jump down his throat and brag about having enough titles to "share", and then point at him and call HIM "arrogant"?

You guys are incredible.

What facts did he back it up with ??

G

Honestly, I'm a generally big supporter of your corps. However, I'm never one to hold my tongue and point out what I like and don't like.

If there is anything that ever makes BD look bad and in effect, makes me like them less ..... it's DCP and RAMD posters that marched BD. You make your corps look bad my friend.

I didn't march BD. And why the hell would what I say reflect on a corps anyways?

Edited by ApathyJones
  • Like 1

Question... Will the Blue Devils put a seat and a mirror in the house at the end to put them over the top tomorrow?

• Like 3

Sounds like a lot of people had a screwed up day today. What the heck is going on tonight??

Semi's.....Tekk.....Semi's! :tongue: