Semifinals Webcast chat

Theoretically speaking...a chimney would put them over the top............but that's next year's show! :tongue:

That's the spirt...

Just a quick shout out to the Star of Indiana Alumn for the remarkable moment they gave us all at this time last year!!!! You are amazing and legendary!!!! :thumbup:

Really I'm a hater??? That's why BD 2003 is one of my favorite shows. mid to late 80's early 90's BD is some of the best drum corps out there. I enjoyed pretty much most of their shows up until 2007 (where I loved the opener... rest of the show fell flat). I'm a hater alright....

I just want to be entertained. AND I HAVEN"T BEEN ENTERTAINED. Why can't I be upset because I'm not being entertained by DCI's most successful corps.

80,81,82,83,84,86,88,91,92,93,98,99,2001,2002 .... all on my MOST PLAYED list on my iPOD. Man I'm a hater :tongue:

While many others are here crying like little girls, the main thing I'm worried about is the Tuba player who fell in the zipper in Cadets show.

• Like 2

Good call Paul. How ya been man?

You'll have to have me down sometime so I can test your latest brews and bottles.

I'll be starting up with the brewing again this fall, Dan. This year has been crazy with all the training for ironman and I've just been exhausted coming off peak training. Louisville is two weeks away!