Semifinals Webcast chat

Geeze people... he just threw something out there for discussion. It kinda had a negative tone. It was just someone thinking. Honestly.. their design philosophy is a huge mystery to me. Someone offers up an idea... and ya gotta jump down his throat. Can't say anything negative about the big bad BD. Cause they are so entertaining and all that.....

Jason, he asked for feedback, did you miss that part ?

G

Geeze people... he just threw something out there for discussion. It kinda had a negative tone. It was just someone thinking. Honestly.. their design philosophy is a huge mystery to me. Someone offers up an idea... and ya gotta jump down his throat. Can't say anything negative about the big bad BD. Cause they are so entertaining and all that.....

You are a hater too, so you defending him is not a surprise. It was not a constructive post at all, it was just made to ##### about BD.

I would kill to be in Indy tomorrow night. The 2 top corps being this close hasn't happened in a few years. Both of which had minor execution problems in semis allowing for a super exciting finish. This may sound silly but does the "evil" side of Cadets seem somewhat cleaner visually than the " good" side? Or does the lighter colored unis make the minor spacing errors more apparent?

Because they Park and Blow your mind! :thumbup:

Maybe your mind, but they bored mine half the time.

Edited by Ed Boxer
  • Like 2

I like the Cadets show a bit better, BD is just that much more polished. Love the Cadet's battle scene but think it does hurt them a bit musically. But that's is a wash with some of BD's transitions with the props (not a fan this year). Like someone else above said, I have a hard time believing BD will be that far down in both brass and visual performance again tonight. Cadet's were not as clean as I was expecting them to be tonight.

Too close to call tonight. I would not be surprised to see placements flip tonight and then back tomorrow; they are that close.

Well DCI would have to do it to go along with the rest of the season with all the flip flopping and all. And they need some drama into finals night.

He does deserve answer. I have a few comments I can make but not at this moment, perhaps later, perhaps tomorrow. Let's revel in the moment as we wait here for our Semi- winner.

• Like 1

I like the Cadets show a bit better, BD is just that much more polished. Love the Cadet's battle scene but think it does hurt them a bit musically. But that's is a wash with some of BD's transitions with the props (not a fan this year). Like someone else above said, I have a hard time believing BD will be that far down in both brass and visual performance again tonight. Cadet's were not as clean as I was expecting them to be tonight.

Too close to call tonight. I would not be surprised to see placements flip tonight and then back tomorrow; they are that close.

Good call Paul. How ya been man?

You'll have to have me down sometime so I can test your latest brews and bottles.

Geoffrey do you? The question and theory was posed so that someone could explain how I may be right or wrong. Not an opportunity for you guys to tinkle in my wheaties. Offer something up or can it.

I dont defend what I dont know......

Im not mad, Im not anything, I posted a response to your idea. simple as that. And I dont have to offer anything up, the simple fact is thats not how they design a show, if push came to shove, then it would be known.

Geoffrey

Maybe your mind, but they bored mine half the time.

It could be you're punch drunk! How many fingers am I holding up??? :rolleyes:

• Like 1