Aug 20/21 Predictions

OK, my predicition......

SOME AWESOME DRUM CORPS PERFORMANCES!!!

I don't think that prediction will disappoint or be inaccurate at all. Everyone travel safe and have a great show (or shows if you are out on Sunday as well)

Pretty silly for the score guessers, but it's a hobby I guess.

• Like 1

these shows/weekends in past years...

(change in score is from saturday to sunday)

MN Brass Inc +1.087

Kilties +1.863

Govenaires +0.688

Vigilantes +2.500

High Country Brass +1.462

Hurricanes +2.250

Caballeros +2.313

Bushwackers +2.562

MN Brass Inc +1.325

Kilties +1.563

Govenaires +1.663

Vigilantes +3.250

Lakeshoremen +1.362

MN Brass Inc +1.125

Kilties +1.525

Chops, Inc +1.588

Govenaires -0.425

Frontier -0.650

Lakeshoremen +0.825

CorpsVets -0.508

Alliance +0.988

Music City Legend -0.762

Gulf Coast Sound -0.412

Sun Devils +0.762

Shenandoah Sound -0.690

Sorry I just love stats. :tongue: I would say overall minus the south corps from 2008 MOSTLY everyone seems to go up from saturday to sunday.

Its also important to note that Alliance was Class A that year.

Its also important to note that Alliance was Class A that year.

not sure what that has to do with what i posted but that does bring up something else...

its interesting to see the list and see how many corps are not around and who has changed class.

not sure what that has to do with what i posted but that does bring up something else...

its interesting to see the list and see how many corps are not around and who has changed class.

To be honest, I don't really know either... other than the fact that their gaines may be different know with a show geared for Open Class... but I really don't know why I thought my previous post was necessary.

To be honest, I don't really know either... other than the fact that their gaines may be different know with a show geared for Open Class... but I really don't know why I thought my previous post was necessary.

Maybe because the bulk of your post are about the promotion of Alliance?

Just a thought:):)::))

OK, my predicition......

SOME AWESOME DRUM CORPS PERFORMANCES!!!

I'll go with that one. :thumbup:

See you guys Saturday!

• Like 1

Maybe because the bulk of your post are about the promotion of Alliance?

Just a thought:):)::))

... and the bulk of yours have to do with trying to prove that I am affiliated with that corps, or how DCA has become so visual heavy and smaller corps cannot do well...

Seriously, look at them...

Here's a thought... maybe I did not initially understand what his post was trying to show. I'm just tired of getting criticized for supporting a group, just because you think I have some hidden PR agenda. They just have what I like to see in a drum corps show, so I am going to support them. From the looks of it this year, CV is heading that direction too... so I will probably start enjoying their shows more, as well.

Of course, if I start to like them more, I guess that means I am marching with them or am on their staff, right?

As for the point of this thread:

My prediction is that the Cabs will pass the Hurcs at some point this weekend, and no change of placement will happen with any of the other corps. Not much of a prediction, but I really think that is what will happen. I won't try to guess spreads.

• Like 1