DCA 2011 - Rochester, NY

That's correct, Jeff, but for the past six weeks or so, they've cleaned it up by Friday afternoon for the weekend - opening all lanes. Hopefully it'll be that way for you this weekend as well.

Andy

thanks Roo!

bump

getting close

I've been to Dino and Beale Street in Rochester... both are terrific BBQ places.

I've also heard that Sticky Lips is really good... haven't been there yet. Anyone from the area, any info on this place?

IMO better than Dino and Beale St. Take East Main st until you hit Culver. Make a right, it's on your right on Culver. 10minutes from downtown.

I know this has been mentioned in previous years, but Mario's... the legendary Italian steakhouse on Monroe Ave., is absolutely outstanding. A little pricier than some other places in the area, but the food and atmosphere are wonderful!

For Italian Rochester is loaded, it all depends on what you want. For my money, Agatina's in Gates right off 490W their Seafood Fra Diavalo is to die for, Pasta Villa in Irondequoit (world's greatest bartender- Gino), Northside (E.Rochester)

Here we go....... :thumbup:

Edited by ereese

I know this has been mentioned in previous years, but Mario's... the legendary Italian steakhouse on Monroe Ave., is absolutely outstanding. A little pricier than some other places in the area, but the food and atmosphere are wonderful!

Best steak place in Rochester is Max Chophouse on Monroe Ave! It is very small, but great food. It outdoes Mario's on ever level. Simply outstanding. and Sticky Lips by far is the best bbq in Roc!!!

for those of you that like chains, we now have Joe's Crab Shack, just opened this week, on Jefferson Road in Henrietta.

good Luck to all the corps this weekend!!

• Like 1

just watched the local weather(person) - starting to look not so good. icon for Sat was sun w/rain/storm pic flashing off & on.

Sunday was rainy-looking.

http://www.weather.c...hester+NY+14615 looks more optimistic, but the local guy usually knows the nuances of area weather better

say to yourself 3 times... thou shalt not panic...

If you talked to one of the local weather experts he would tell you that although we are going into a pattern of possible thunderstorms, they will be short lived and very scattered. They also will be most often in the overnight hours while you're either sleeping or partying!

If you talked to one of the local weather experts he would tell you that although we are going into a pattern of possible thunderstorms, they will be short lived and very scattered. They also will be most often in the overnight hours while you're either sleeping or partying!

yeah I see at best a 30% chance right now

What Tom said.

Remember last year? Several forecasts during the week were predicting a near-complete rainout for the weekend.

It didn't happen.

I'll take a "scattered storms" forecast any day over what the forecasts were for last year.