Drum Corps Virtual

Didn't even need a second to think of more people becoming part of the entitlement society. Most HS students are able to come up with $40 for many other types of purchases in their lives.

Entitlement??

You are giving someone something in order to make a load of money off of them over time.

It is also not about coming up with $40... it is about all the other little costs and where the Fan Network would fit in the order of priority of things to spend $40.

Getting as many kids as possible into a database, capturing as much data as possible over time and regularly engaging with them is much, much more valuable to DCI than getting a thousand kids to pay 40 bucks.

• Like 2

Didn't even need a second to think of more people becoming part of the entitlement society. Most HS students are able to come up with $40 for many other types of purchases in their lives.

Okay you're really off base here.... Offering student discounts is not a politically charged topic. Saying that it somehow adds to an "entitlement" society is about as big a farce as I've ever heard.

• Like 2

I've just came to the sudden realization that me continuing to post on DCP is like putting a fork in the toaster for the 738th time.

"Demasiada cordura puede ser la peor de las locuras, ver la vida como es y no como deberia de ser."

come to the.... that my(?)continuing.... You would think after the 737th time Daniel, you would not put the fork back into the toaster, unless it's unplugged.

• Like 1

Okay you're really off base here.... Offering student discounts is not a politically charged topic. Saying that it somehow adds to an "entitlement" society is about as big a farce as I've ever heard.

You're probably right C.

the idea has a smidge of merit.....but...

you do not get the true presentation online you do live, nor the same vanatage point.

Also, some FN offerings are multi cam and some are not.

Plus, if you think back to last summer with feed issues at some events....how do you score when say it takes 15 minutes and several reboots to get caught up?

the idea has a smidge of merit.....but...

you do not get the true presentation online you do live, nor the same vanatage point.

Also, some FN offerings are multi cam and some are not.

Plus, if you think back to last summer with feed issues at some events....how do you score when say it takes 15 minutes and several reboots to get caught up?

You're missing the point.

DCI is actually doing this.

• Like 1

You're missing the point.

DCI is actually doing this.

really? odd, it seems the judges were actually there at every event I watched last year.