Cavies 2012

Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.....but.....rumor has it that BD's design team and staff will be the same (again) next year!

This type of reckless behavior is destroying drum corps......imagine the nerve of sticking around and working together, being loyal to your organization. It's appalling I tell you.......simply appalling!! :cool:

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 4

Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.....but.....rumor has it that BD's design team and staff will be the same (again) next year!

This type of reckless behavior is destroying drum corps......imagine the nerve of sticking around and working together, being loyal to your organization. It's appalling I tell you.......simply appalling!! :cool:

money and oppurtunities and yeah the other things are great incentives :smile: i dont mean that as a negative either..they know how to keep their staff happy for years

Edited by GUARDLING

Yeah!!! I mean the Blue Devils have always been the the one true corps immune from such reckless behavior; no Blue Devil Staff would ever even dream about leaving, moving on, or heaven forbid, go to another corps like Velvet Knights (gasp)!!!

rumor has it that Richard Hinshaw will be the drill designer at Cavies next season.

It may be true...I don't know; but you signed up to make a rumor your first post?

• Like 2

It may be true...I don't know; but you signed up to make a rumor your first post?

Way to go Boo.......Gotcha Journalism! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I know at least one of BDs visual staff went to Cadets this past summer. That worked out well. :P