Did this not bother anyone else?

Is that the DCIA apologist in you coming out? :tounge2::lol::laughing::w00t::smile::tongue::shutup:

Boy, do I miss RAMD.

No, wait. I don't miss that fetid cesspool of cranial dung at all. It's the Naugles Mexican restaurant chain that I miss.

Ugh, I don't miss RAMD... ph34r.gif

i would really like to know who this is? Seeing as how i've been fairly involved with the corps since 2003, there's only one person who went to crown AFTER they marched cavaliers. And even then he said he wish he stayed there for his age out. So message me a name if you don't want to publicly say.

first off, who said they went from Cavies to Crown and not vice versa?

andno, even in PM, I'm not subjecting someone to you possibly reaching out to them to discuss it with them. Ya see Yogi, I am smarter than the average bear

• Like 5

Yes sir. 01 Cavaliers.

That hornline in the lot was awesome/amazing/fantabulous.

On the field... well... yeah. Not so much.

That hornline was also EXTREMELY new. Almost 2009 kind of new. And the drill was probably one of the most difficult in the cavaliers history as well as dci. I hear horror stories about that year all the time.Probably one of the top dirtiest championship shows in dci.

• Like 1

first off, who said they went from Cavies to Crown and not vice versa?

andno, even in PM, I'm not subjecting someone to you possibly reaching out to them to discuss it with them. Ya see Yogi, I am smarter than the average bear

Right. I guess you think you're rather clever for your little tag at the end. But it honestly doesn't matter to me. I've done my 5 years of summer marching band.

• Like 1

That hornline was also EXTREMELY new. Almost 2009 kind of new. And the drill was probably one of the most difficult in the cavaliers history as well as dci. I hear horror stories about that year all the time.Probably one of the top dirtiest championship shows in dci.

Is there an echo in here? :-) Like I said....

Ha. Nope. It wasn't a BD.

It was a great show, super innovative. Still one of my favorites, even if when the brass did start to move they got pretty ugly quick.

I'd venture to say this was one of the most difficult drum corps shows of all time, as well. It also didn't help that a new brass staff was there, in their first year, trying to completely redefine the way drum corps sounds.

This hornline in the parking lot was RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Like, OMG, let's throw babies good. But on the field, they weren't.

Edited by GeneralTsoChicken
  • Like 1

Right. I guess you think you're rather clever for your little tag at the end. But it honestly doesn't matter to me. I've done my 5 years of summer marching band.

bravo for you.

• Like 6

i would really like to know who this is? Seeing as how i've been fairly involved with the corps since 2003, there's only one person who went to crown AFTER they marched cavaliers. And even then he said he wish he stayed there for his age out. So message me a name if you don't want to publicly say.

In 2007, I marched Colts with a baritone and a front ensemble member who went on to march Cavaliers and then Crown. So that's two. Not one. Two. One stayed there and aged out, the other went elsewhere.

• Like 2

In 2007, I marched Colts with a baritone and a front ensemble member who went on to march Cavaliers and then Crown. So that's two. Not one. Two. One stayed there and aged out, the other went elsewhere.

aaron and joe. Both new guys my age out year. aaron went to bd. But i'm talking about brass. It's not odd to see percussionist hop around. Joe was the crown guy i was referring to when i said they wish they stayed with the green team for their age out.

Edited by YogiBear